Texland has been operating in the Permian Basin for over 40 years with safe and responsible production as our top priority. Texland operates by the most strict regulations and recommendations provided by the EPA, state, and federal organizations.
If you want to learn more about oil and gas development, drilling, and fracing, there is a wealth of information available from various organizations including state and federal agencies in the list below.
- Energy 4 Me – Hydraulic Fracturing
- Energy In Depth
- Frac Focus
- Look Beyond – Bringing illumination to the integral role that crude oil and natural gas play in our lives
- Railroad Commission of Texas
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Energy Department